At various times throughout the year, Intuit will offer special sale pricing on QuickBooks Enterprise. Please call me at 303-949-2865 or contact me via our Contact Us page for the current price.
Also, if you wish, I will watch for the sale pricing for you. Just let me know about when you want buy QB Enterprise and I will let you know when the sale prices occur.
1. Scale from 1 to 30 individual users.
2. Let users work at the same time with more activities in multi-user mode.
3. Set individual user permissions for more than 115 different activities.
4. 14 predefined user roles are included to help you set up new users quickly.
5. Track hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors and inventory items more than 6 times the capacity of any other QuickBooks product. Maximum tested is about 1 million (but you probably will see performance degradation).
6. High list limits let you add more Accounts, Classes, Customer and Vendor Types, To Do’s, and Customer Messages.
7. Unify remote workers and satellite offices with a real-time link to your QuickBooks data with Remote Desktop Services.
8. Add monthly Hosting Service to run your Enterprise Solutions in the cloud, and connect all your users and get anywhere, anytime access with no network to set up or maintain.
9. Manage inventory right inside QuickBooks. Advanced Inventory (included in Platinum subscription) gives you the option of tracking more details about your inventory right in QuickBooks — so there’s no need for separate software.
10. Advanced Pricing (included in Platinum subscription) lets you control, customize and automate your pricing right inside QuickBooks, so you don’t have to manually update your pricing.
11. Industry editions have specialized workflows and reports designed for contractors, manufacturers, wholesalers, nonprofits, professional service firms and retailers.
12. Twice as many custom data fields as in other QuickBooks products.
13. Combine reports from multiple company files for clearer business insights.
14. For more complex reporting needs, you can create custom reports with ODBC-compliant applications by connecting directly to the QuickBooks database for maximum flexibility in report design.